I’m starting to like Instagram a bit more.
One from a friend of Minae’s:
At first I wasn’t crazy about instagram, especially for an erotica writer who likes posting dirty photos. They kept removing my content. However, little by little I’m finding I like other people’s posts quite a bit. Take Roselynn Randerod, for example. She posts hilarious stuff. Scroll through her timeline to see what I mean. You have MILF Hotel and other wonderful photos to make you laugh and maybe even to SPLOOSH! Feel free to like any of the posts you like so we know you’re interested. Also, put the links to your IG accounts in the comments below.
Smutpunk on Instagram
Gallery of Delicous, Uncut Smutpunk Covers (you’ll never find these on major retailers)
Below is TEASER from the Gallery of Various Smutpunk Art from this site from 2015-2017. Browse through it as you wish and click to enlarge smaller images. Some of the covers are really precious but thanks to our conservative society cannot be shared in public places like facebook, amazon, and pinterest. So I ask that you join me in the exclusive VIP Smutpunk club where thankfully this site allows you the freedom and trust to see and read what you want 100% uncut. In the VIP Smutpunk club you can let your dick and/or tits hang out, smoke a joint or rolled unicorn spit for all I care, and touch yourself until you squirt bubbling pink hearts through the ceiling. I hope you feel at home. Enjoy!
There are hundreds more to browse, from a little erotica to hardcore smutpunk literary porn.
Get your subscription or join the Smutpunk Street Team for access to
the FULL EXXXTENSIVE SMUTPUNK GALLERY.
Happy Thong & ThighHigh Thursday!
Step inside the anus for more free thong fun.
If you want to full size a certain image that won’t enlarge, let me know in the comments. Thanks.
Learn how to make tweets work for you more!
Okay, Press Me to See what the fuck MJ is talking about, first.
Okay, so this mess (https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=Shit%20@MJKingOfErotica%20can%20teach%20you%20an%20incredible%20trick%20http://wp.me/p6B82a-1lb%20%23LPRTG%20%23DesignedTweet%20%23Tips) can become a pretty, neat, pre-written tweet containing twitter handle and hashtags.
How, MJ, How? Well it’s simple if you know a little unicode. Now, I’m not going to explain the whole alphabet to you but you will notice a lot of %20s and %23s. Well, those are the basic pieces you need to code your own interactive designed tweet buttons.
- First, you start with this code: https://twitter.com/intent/tweet?text=
- Next write your first word of the tweet flush against the “=” sign. (See my test tweet above)
- Then use “%20” for a a space.
- Now write a word and then %20 until you have the text of your tweet.
- Include an @twitter-handle (write your twitter handle here) so that you are notified each time somebody tweets
- I suggest you try to sneak this into the main sentence of your tweet, but that’s just so it looks neat
- Be sure to add a link to whatever it is that you want people tweeting about
- book links, websites, moctezumajohnson.com
- Add hashtags by inserting the code %23 before the tag you want.
- Note: still use %20 to make sure you have a space or the hashtag won’t read and will be impotent.
- There are more codes but these are the basics to make an interactive tweet.
- When you’ve finished your code, insert it as the link url to any link. I usually use “Press This” but you can add it to any text.
- Tag me in your first designed tweet so I can see my star pupil in action and start retweeting your success.
If you enjoyed this little tech tip, please tweet this with the “PRESS ME” button and let others know that MJ is awesome. Only his helpfulness exceeds his awesomeness.
So…you have the chops for some Erotic Spunklit, huh?
That’s great because this blog needs you!
Some Stats about Reading Erotica
Erotic Smutpunk Will Make you MORE DESIRABLE
This is very interesting information that I got from reading some forums today.
Did you know men are most attracted to women who read erotica?
Get this! Sixty Percent of singles would rather date a book lover. That absolutely cracks me up. That’s our nature, isn’t it? We always want the impossible. So all those women out there reading suit smut on the subway would rather date a figment of their imagination than an actual flesh and blood man. However, don’t worry, dudes, forty percent would prefer a real dick to a wand and the mental image of a man from a book.
According to polls, men preferred women who read hardcore erotica. It seems men want their women to be well versed it what to do in the bedroom. So, ladies, get reading your smutpunk.
The other things to keep in mind, women, is that one in five men find the woman erotica reader to be the perfect type. I guess they think that women who read erotica will be open-minded sexually. That’s a big plus. The fact that men think about sex every three seconds coincides nicely with women projecting sexy. So get reading! And, men, be like the man in women’s minds.